Pages

Sunday 27 November 2016

Invasion of the cows.

When you visit Australia you are warned about all the strange creatures you may encounter. Anyone who's visited Perth in the last few weeks will have noticed something very peculiar indeed. An abundance of multi-coloured cows have swamped the city.

I love a good treasure hunt so a few weekends ago I went out in search of the painted cows with my map in hand.




Here are some of my favourites.



Luckily the weekend also coincided with Perth's open house weekend so me and my sister Amy managed to go up The Bell Tower and see the bells ringing for free.

Bell tower spire
'

View from up in the bell tower


Have you seen any of the cows, if so which are your favourites? If you want to see the cow parade, you can find more information here.

J :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to post any tips, questions or comments. Remember to leave the link to your blog if you have one!!