Pages

Sunday 26 February 2017

Happy birthday Fairy Elephant Blog


February the 8th marked four years since I first posted on this blog.

When I started blogging, my main aims were to keep a record of my study year in Malta and to improve my writing (especially as my dissertation was the following year). These four years seem to have gone incredibly fast and I'm glad I have my posts to look back on and remember all the things that have happened since I first pressed 'publish'. I don't know if my writing has improved in quality, but I definitely find it a lot easier to write now. But more than anything, I have found a hobby that I really enjoy.

Fairy Elephant Blog has seen me through graduation, several jobs, travelling Europe, and is now with me for my year in Australia. I look forward to finding out what adventures we'll be having next.


Whether you've been here from the start, or this is your first time visiting, thank you for reading my blog.

Happy birthday Fairy Elephant.

J :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to post any tips, questions or comments. Remember to leave the link to your blog if you have one!!