Pages

Tuesday 29 December 2015

2015 round-up

Check out last years round-up.

So much has happened this year! The biggest thing that I did was to go travelling around Europe for six weeks with my sister Amy, where we visited eight different countries. I also went off to Reading festival on my own in the summer. In November I'd been working in my retail job for a year, and ended up handing my notice in two weeks later. I got a temporary job as a grotto elf, where I got to entertain children and talk about Christmas all day. And finally I turned 24.

Here are my highlights in pictures:

Jan: My sister's graduation; Feb: Spent a few days in London; March: girly weekend with my uni friends; April: weekend in Cardiff with my school friends; April-June: Europe; August: Reading festival; Oct: Met Carrie Fletcher at Cheltenham Lit Fest; Nov: Road trip to Salisbury to deliver a Christmas shoe box; Dec: Worked as an elf and spent my 24th birthday ice skating.
J :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to post any tips, questions or comments. Remember to leave the link to your blog if you have one!!